Monday 4 April 2016

NOLLYWOOD ACTRESS, DORIS SIMEON CELEBRATES HER SON, DAVID ADEMINOKAN



Nollywood Actress, Doris Simeon took to instagram this morning to wish her son, David, who clocks 8 years old today, a happy birthday.

Even though David is not with her at the moment as he resides with his Dad, Daniel Ademinokan and his new wife and actress, Stella Damasus in the US.


Read Doris Simeon’s adorable birthday message to her son, below and see more of Davids pictures:



”Happy birthday to my fantastic 8. 8 yrs ago I opened my eyes and asked is he dark or fair in completion 😂😂😂 and they told me na afin u born o. 😅😅😅. And when I set my eyes on u my love u, u r such an angel. And u grow to be a wonderful, grate and briliant man every single day. U r still growing and growing to be greater than me ur mother ijn. Happy birthday son. Grow in the Lord. Age with grace Love of my life. Mummy loves u to the moon and bk. 😙😙😙😙😙😙 #davrisbeautycentre#david #myvalentineanytime#myheartbeat”.

No comments:

Post a Comment