Monday 4 April 2016

POPULAR ACTOR ODUNLADE ADEKOLA THREATENS TO SUE KEMI AFOLABI AND SHE BABY FOR INVOLVING HIM IN THEIR FIGHT


Yoruba actor Odunlade Adekola is not happy and has send a warning signal to singer turned actress, She Baby and actress Kemi Afolabi, asking them to immediately stop saying he’s dating either of them as he has never asked them out.

Odunlade wondered why both Kemi Afolabi and She Baby would be making such allegations with his name online when he has never slept with them and said he can’t have anything with a married lady.


Speaking with Saturday Beats on the matter, an angry Odunlade said he might decide to sue the actresses for putting his name in the mud, asking them to keep him out of their cheap attention seeking game.



His words: “I was shocked and enraged when I read in the news that two married actresses were fighting dirty over me. I don’t know why they would drag my name which I have spent years of hard work to build in the mud just like that.

I have no idea why they would even mention my name in the matter and the first thing that came to my mind was to contact my lawyers and sue them for defamation but I decided against it because it would turn into another scandal.

“I am a happily married man with children and I wonder why either of them would make

No comments:

Post a Comment